What are you going to do?
Due to its recent and significant sales growth, Ahrend UK require a Key Account Manager to join its high performing London based sales team and to contribute to growing its market share in the UK. Your focus will be on managing key Ahrend accounts in the UK.
- Manage budgeted turnover, profit margin and Ahrend group product share in line with challenging UK sales targets via value based selling approach.
- Manage Key account relationships in UK and nurture client relationships via a professional and strategic sales approach.
- Take an active role in bidding for new UK wide and global accounts using the specialist knowledge in the UK and Netherlands teams.
- Follow Ahrend Group HR policy, guidelines and Ahrend code of conduct.
What is your profile?
- 3 to 5 years experience in an account manager position in a commercial B to B environment with demonstrably successful and consistent commercial performance.
- An attitude which embraces the entrepreneurial spirit and common sense approach of the Ahrend UK team.
- Professional and intellectual approach with an eye for detail, quick thinking and motivated to always ‘go the extra mile’.
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent knowledge of PC applications including Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Holds a full driving license and valid passport.
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written;
- You are living in The Uk in the area of London.
What can you expect?A challenging position with business travel and future possibilities for management roles and international career development. An exciting entrepreneurial, inspiring and innovative work environment.
A competitive salary plus future on-target commission and bonus opportunities combined with an excellent benefits package – based on relevant work experience.
Royal Ahrend, founded in 1896, is an international leading provider of high quality and sustainable working environments for end uses all over the world. The mission of Royal Ahrend is to be leading in creating vital working environments and to remain the international expert in the field of office design. For over a hundred years, Royal Ahrend has been designing, producing and selling designer furniture via its own sales offices in more than 20 cities, including Shanghai, Paris and Istanbul.
If you recognise yourself in the above profile and are looking to take the next step in your career then send your CV and covering letter by using our Online Application Form. For more information on Royal Ahrend please visit our website: Go to website www.ahrend.com/en
Acquisition response to this advertisement is not appreciated.